mcurtt

2019-09_September-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0925_web

2019-09_September-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0925_web
mcurtt, Sep 25, 2019
Description:
Credits: TLP Collab Happy using items from designers Valorie Wibbens, Bella Gypsy, Sara Gleason, Little Butterfly Wings, Kim Jensen, Paislee Press, LynneMarie, Mommyish, Sabrina’s Creations, Sabrina Dupre, One Little Bird, Kristen Aagard, Forever Joy, Gina Miller. Paislee Press - Happy Birthday. Rachel Jefferies - Hip Hip Hooray.
KittyY and mirjam like this.
    • umyesh
      I love these colors! I am a sucker for grays. Great job on lightening your photo. I see yellow walls! I love the ric rac between the papers and the title in the top right corner.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Happy birthday to John!! Love his picture and he's holding a pillow(?) with the peace symbol on it - love that! This is a perfect birthday page for a man!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @umyesh @Cherylndesigns Thank you both! Gray is John's favorite color (I always chuckle over that one...) The item John is holding is a painted wooden board, made in the gold old USA. My SIL (John's sister) has a gift shop in town that we'll stop in periodically. John liked it and she ended up gifting it to him for his birthday. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Oh, what a cool gift! I like gray, too. It goes with my blacks and denims. LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the colors and the bits of orange. A fun birthday layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      Yay and happy birthday to him! Your photo adjustments sure are awesome on here. I love that you look at a photo and it looks fine and then you make a few tweaks and it looks great! :) Great picture of your hubby too! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).