mcurtt

2019-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Day10_Rule-Breaker_web

2019-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Day10_Rule-Breaker_web
mcurtt, Jul 28, 2019
Description:
Credits: Little Butterfly Wings - All Wrapped Up Summer Edition (Collab with Studio Basic) Tropical Paradise. Paula Kesselring - Tropicana. Pink Reptile Designs - True to Yourself.

Journaling reads: For once, I’d like to run away during the holidays, no gifts, no cards, no meal preparation, no decorating, no nasty weather. Just go somewhere tropical and enjoy the sand and the sea and relax.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty! I love your striped background with all the pretty colored papers and bits. I wish I had thought of this for my day ten page! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland for Christmas. Maybe someday... We can dream, right?!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful wrap-up, Marilyn! I love this kit and you've used it perfectly to showcase the beautiful tropical photograph!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Nemla
      Sounds like a plan.Great matting too,it shows of the photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Sure looks inviting. Love the pinks in the layout and the title parody.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh how gorgeous!! I love that view! That would be a dream Christmas for me!! Thanks so much for playing along!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Absolutely adorable. I like that you used a travel journal throughout. That reindeer with the surfboard is my favorite part here!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).