mcurtt

2019-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Day09_Xmas-Parody_web

2019-07_July-TLP_Xmas_Day09_Xmas-Parody_web
mcurtt, Jul 27, 2019
Description:
Credits: Kristin Aagard - White Christmas. Pink Reptile Designs - Seasons Greetings, Down the Chimney. Sahlin Studio - Season of Giving Snippets, Mad for Plaid, Oh What Fun. Allison Pennington - Awkward (modified). Paula Kesselring - Joy Artsy Bits.

Journaling: Christmas photo attempt #10, 11, 12,13 and counting.
Neither Pumpkin nor Jack were thrilled with our efforts to take a decent snapshot for our annual Christmas card - 2004.
Electra likes this.
    • Nemla
      LOL Christmas cheer is not for every creature !
      mcurtt likes this.
    • umyesh
      haha I love this Marilyn! I can't imagine how hard it is to get pets to cooperate with a Christmas photo! Perfect page for this challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Hahahahaha! Love your family photos and your sense of humour! Your kids need full outfits! This is so cool!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      bwahaha this is the kind of memory that really needs to be in our scrapbooks - i know @jk703 Jenn has inspired me to include more outtakes and that she would applaud this too, and grouping the photos altogether like this is just perfect to show the lengths we go to and how much goes into getting that 'perfect' shot! - your parody title is something i think my kids will be singing pretty soon too, full of teen angst and i can see the eye rolls now! thanks for playing along!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love these cute pictures, Marilyn. The Santa hat sure got moved around. Haha Love the parody you came up with at the end. :giggle:giggle
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      so cute but frastrating and I hope you got a good one at the end ... love your parody.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      LOL!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).