mcurtt

2019-05_May-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0506_web

2019-05_May-TLP_Slow-Scrap_0506_web
mcurtt, May 6, 2019
Description:
Credits: Etc by Danyale - Floral Fusion, Jars Bloom, Simple Life, Life in Color, Sit a Spell, Chapter 1 Chalk, Full o Blarney, Lifetime, Summer Journal, DYD 2018, Musings.
    • mnjenlittle
      Oh what a cute little stake! I love the grass as an element!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      see my dear.. you can rock a clean and simple page :) I love this.. that blue element flower really pops and i had a sweet memory of my grandmother from looking at your page as her favorite flower was a violet and that is what the sweet flower looks like.. love the film strip and your sparkly & glittery scatters.. there is so much dimension in your page Marilyn and with the layered papers underneath, everything is popping. the grass and the green bg paper is perfect for the Easter Garden page. I love daffodils :) thanks for coming to the chat and joining in the insd slow scrap for 5/6! Wonderful page Marilyn!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Isn't spring the most magical time of year? I miss the changing of seasons. Your layout is just beautiful, Marilyn. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Daffodils are my favorite sign of spring! BEAUTIFUL!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty. I'll have to have a go at using a film strip element like that one day.

and kisses for Bart
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Such a pretty background for this springy page. Love the photo strip at the bottom too. Well done!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so beautiful, Marilyn. What a perfect "take" on this challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).