mcurtt

2019-04_April-TLP_Style_Notebook_web

2019-04_April-TLP_Style_Notebook_web
mcurtt, Apr 13, 2019
Description:
Credits: Lynne-Marie - Ecology. Forever Joy - Signs of Spring, Sakura. Paula Kesselring - Old Notebooks #1, M3 Dec 2017. Tangie Baxter - Field Notes, Field Notes Winter. Pink Reptile Designs - Reflections. The Committed Crafter - Agape, Blended Notes. Sahlin Studio - Snippets Spring. Rebecca McMeen - Travel Sketches, Moon Whispers. Amy Wolff - Washington Square.
Lisa B, Ga_L and Trish like this.
    • SharLamb
      Well, if I didn’t see that long list of credits, I’d have mistaken this for tangible rather than digital. WELL DONE!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @AJK Thank you, Amanda!!! :bk
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful book, super photos, and great story telling
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So realistic. Love the leaves and the string of ?? Atop the book and the pen and ruler below. Was this actual journaling you had done in 2017? Did you assemble a bird book?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thank you! I keep a daily (digital) journal (since January 2013). And my font here isn't probably the best to use, but I like it because it looks like handwriting. The year is 2019, and I just went back to a few excerpts from the last couple of weeks where I talked about what we were doing outside, or what was happening as I saw it from my window. So yes, it is my journaling from my daily "stuff", copied over to this layout. I haven't assembled a bird book, but since we've been feeding them, I love snapping pics of them from my window. You can see from my gallery that I've got quite a few layouts of birds, squirrels, deer, and one of a raccoon. For my birthday, I think I'm going to ask for a bird photo booth. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a fantastic compilation of all things TN related. I agree - it doesn't even look like a digital page. You always rock the notebook pages!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Wow, this looks like it should be in magazine. No wonder it's a Froggy Favourite-well deserved! This is SO well done. The layers and the depth you have achieved. Awesome!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      This is amazing Marilyn! Utterly amazing! I love all the details you've captured on this journal page and all the great wildlife photos you were able to add too! I love that cute bunny stamp you added too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).