mcurtt

2019-04_April-TLP_Photography_Minimalist_web

2019-04_April-TLP_Photography_Minimalist_web
mcurtt, Apr 13, 2019
Description:
Credits: LynneMarie - Firm Foundations #8. Rebecca McMeen - Sweet Solstice. Forever Joy - Heartsong. Rachel Jefferies - Silent Battles: Exhaustion. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 July 2017. Designed by Soco It’s About Time. Pink Reptile Designs - It’s About Time. Allison Pennington - Long December.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful blue sea
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just fabulous!! One of the best examples of minimalism I've seen, both the photograph and the layout. I love Sleeping Bear Dunes! We've been there several times.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • lizj
      Really wonderful use of space. I like the long portrait-orientation photo, very striking with the caption.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      I love the tall photo, very creative. and the overall simplicity of the page is soothing, yet powerful.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dady
      Love everything about this layout
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      I think this makes it clear there is nothing you can't do! Wonderful 'minimalist' photo and i love how your page design compliments it - the title emphasises the endless sea and amount of white space in your photo and the horizontal element group with the string highlights the shore and person :goldstars
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).