mcurtt

2019-03_March-TLP_AJ_04_Book-Fill-It_web

2019-03_March-TLP_AJ_04_Book-Fill-It_web
mcurtt, Mar 28, 2019
Description:
Credits: Paula Kesselring - M3 March 2019. Little Butterfly Wings - Our Legacy, Treasured, M3 March 2019. Etc by Danyale - Mixed Bag, Yesterdays, Splendor. Lynne-Marie - Treasured. Rebecca McMeen - Merry. Kristin Aagard - Treasured. Sabrina’s Creations - Treasured. Pink Reptile Designs - Treasured. Sabrina Dupre - Treasured. Allison Pennington - Snapshots. Mommyish - Valentine Bits. Just Jaimee - Treasured. Amy Wolff - Treasured. Gina Miller - Treasured. Bella Gypsy - Harmony.
    • flowersgal
      What an amazing collection of vintage photos. I think you will need a facing page to somehow identify all of them.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Sokee
      I just love vintage photos! Your page is beautifully put together!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, if this isn't a masterpiece, Marilyn!! Are these all family members? It's jaw-dropping gorgeousness.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo book, and shadows on your clusters
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Yes, these are all from my personal stash. The left side are pics from my mother's side of the family, on the right side are my dad's. The word strips sprinkled throughout the layout are my relationships with those pictured. I am even in two photos on the right, both wedding shots, one as a little girl. :-) I had fun putting it together. And I was happy to find the book quote you can see at the bottom of the page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That's awesome that you have all of these pictures! And you're even in two of them. I have some, but not nearly that many. I'm still going to scan what I have, eventually. My next big task is going to be getting all of my 35mm slides digitalized. I have hundreds of them, including our trip to Germany and Austria. I've at least decided who I'm going to use. I was going to buy a slide/negative converter, but I think I can get them more economically if I go the professional route.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Marilyn, fabulous display of the precious and treasured family photos with descriptive word strips on your awesome page with beautiful clusters and wonderful quote!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is outstanding. Are you a polly? You should be!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).