mcurtt

2019-02_February-TLP_AJ_02_My-Soul_web

2019-02_February-TLP_AJ_02_My-Soul_web
mcurtt, Feb 20, 2019
Description:
Credits: Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Jan 2018. Paula Kesselring - Photograph Papers. Lynne Marie - M3 Jan 2016, M3 Jan 2018. Dawn Inskip - M3 Sept 2017, M3 Jan 2018. Lynn Grieveson - This Life Here, Find Peace, Forestier. Quirky Hearts - M3 Jan 2016. Kim Jensen - Pieces of You.
    • flowersgal
      Interesting coloring although I haven't a clue as to how you got it. This is really dramatic and jumps out of the gallery to grab your attention.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Thank you! The color in the photo was what I saw. It was the sunrise peeking thru the snow-covered trees. It was totally awesome. The photo is unadulterated, just clipped to a clipping mask.
    • mimisgirl
      This turned out so pretty! Like I said - those morning COLORS - just WOW! I love that you were able to capture them!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Absolutely gorgeous, Marilyn! What a meaningful AJ page especially with all of your added word strips. You must have inspiration all the time living where you do.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).