FarrahJobling

2019.01.07-Bucket-List

2019.01.07-Bucket-List
FarrahJobling, Jan 9, 2019
Description:
Designed By Soco | Cards & Words No.5
Paislee Press | Positive Vibes
MrsPeel, rubygirl, KittyY and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      This is just perfect! Love how you used that template and your gorgeous colour combo. Like your list too! Such a pretty layout :)
    • AnneofAlamo
      this needs to be printed, laminated and carried around! I love the goals in diversity!
    • mrs2a50
      Love this page Farrah, and fabulous list! We'll have to meet up in Italy! :lmao
    • MrsPeel
      @mrs2a50 or maybe you can come a stop over in London and then go to Italy!!!!

Farrah LOVE this!!!!! as usual, you combine everything to perfection, amazing choice of papers, love tour take on the template, and the list is amazing... living near the ocean is the way I grew up, we had made it back but then had to come back to England, I still dream that I will be able to make again... You surprise me constantly...never would have thought you would like to live off grid!!!! Hope you can do all the traveling (best experience ever after motherhood and stage performing) and achieve all the rest,,, I guess most of us are trying to find that balance....all the best for you!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    FarrahJobling
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).