Description:
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Lyn Grieveson : Worlds Away Page Builder Set
M3 Add On June 2020
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worlds-Away-Page-Builder-Set.html
Rachel Jefferies : This is the Place Mixed Media Artistry M3 Add On June 2020
https://the-lilypad.com/store/This-is-the-Place-Mixed-Media-Artistry.html
& a few elements from
Allison Pennington : Flare for the Dramatic Elements (MPM Flare Add On)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Flare-for-the-Dramatic-Elements.html
ALL on sale this weekend.
also here:
The template is free for participation in the challenge from NBK Design, you can find the challenge HERE

We took the photo when we went for the island tour in Malta, November 2018, when we met Vivi (Nemla) & her husband. It was a magical trip, we took my mum and meeting Vivi was what made me book Malta instead of any other place in Europe :) She is an amazing lady, talented and with the most amazing heart, she is one of those earth angels God sends me, like she has a sixth sense because every time I'm falling a bit, something from her arrives through the post or the phone rings :) :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
The island is amazing, we would love to go back with more time to see more!
TFL!!!
Karen, djp332 and RJMJ like this.
    • Sokee
      This is beautifully created!! Is that a blended in photo!?
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      This is stunning Cynthia! I absolutely love that bold green with the blended photo in the background!!!
    • LynnG
      Really beautifully done xx
    • MrsPeel
      Barb, yes, the photo is in landscape mode, I blended with Lynn's awesome bkg paper and cut a piece from the left side for the photo spot :)
      @Sokee @Karen @LynnG
      thanks so much, girls, I'm not having a very good time at the moment, so having words like these from you that I admire greatly makes me feel much better :)
      Karen likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout. I love the purple with the greens and it looks like an amazing drive along the coast. So glad you got to make that trip. Praying you will feel better soon. Just know you are loved and treasured.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous clear photo. I like your choice of paper - the way the eye flows it's almost like we are travelling along that road.
    • yellowpeep
      You are such a genius! I absolutely love the blending and the sweet story that goes along with it. So happy that you have someone to treat you as well as you treat all of us. :) I really love the vivid emerald green here.
    • RJMJ
      That Vivid Green! Is The BOMB!...Wonderful Photo! Capture!...I Love! How The Vivid Green & The Dramatic Blue! Mixes Together Wonderfully!...Another Wonderfully Created Layout!...I'm Sorry You Are Still Struggling!...But I Understand!...I'm Struggling Too Right Now With My Health Issues!...Hopefully We Will All Feel Better Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Hearts & Hugs!...:bk...:heartslub...
    • cookingmylife
      Beautiful Cynthia...that road to the future is wonderful. You know green is a healing color! You could say this is a very hopeful page. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).