MrsPeel

2018Best

2018Best
MrsPeel, Dec 28, 2018
Description:
***NEW RELEASES on SALE this weekend***
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs :Weekly Wrapped {Dressed Up} Templates

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Weekly-Wrapped-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
there is also a much cleaner version of these, in case you favor the more minimalist approach
Weekly Wrapped {Dressed Down} Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Weekly-Wrapped-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
& Just Jaimee : Storyteller January 2019- The Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-2019-January-The-Collection-or-build-your-own.html
All on sale this weekend!

I am so so in love with these templates!!!!!!!
I just realized when writing this bellow that I forgot to move the little green word strip out...it wasn't supposed to be there LOL anyway, in case you can't read the font :
Top photo is our dear JulieStcyr who visited us for the second time last summer, and the bottom one, in the middle between my mum and myself is our dear Nemla, whom I finally met in person in Malta in November.. the one in the middle here I m wearing the red dress is with my friend if 43 years of Friendship, lives in Argentina but travels often working around Europe, (she teaches History of Art to professors has books published too)she arranged so she could be with me whilst Sarita was in Israel and stayed top celebrate my birthday so I wasn't alone. Then you have Sarita's 22nd birthday's cake that her friend Shasain made- then there is our car we gave back in August and committed the huge error iof not getting another lease, then Shasain, Sarita & myself went rto Harry Potter Magic exhibition at The British Library, and my mum, Sarita & myself with the backdrop of amazing Melhiha in Malta in November..... can't complain. People in our lives are making us feel so so very blessed, and even if traveling on a (very tight) budget, we still can travel, which is a huge blessing. We pray in gratefulness every day. :)
TFL!!!
    • yellowpeep
      SO funny! We used the same template, the same kit and we both have kissy photos in our layout! Love it!!! Love your navy background and the bright pops of orange. Great title work too and I love your photos.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jesskab
      I just love your color scheme!!!
    • MrsPeel
      @yellowpeep your page is SOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!! I dream of meeting you in person... I will get to your gallery LOVEd the page in the forum but didn't get there as it was gone 3 am I think.... (or I was going to the chat which was 2 am, either) but will get there asap, LOVE you!!!!!!!!!
      @jesskab thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
    • nessita
      Love your photos and the color of the bg paper. With the inky border it's just perfect.
    • keepscrappin
      Great idea to use this template to showcase all the good things 2018! Wonderful as always! :heartlub
    • Nemla
      Love this , you really did have a varied year , with lots of different things happening ! What a great collection of photos.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely fabulous, love the dynamics and liveliness
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).