rlucasmn

2018_05_journalingchallenge

2018_05_journalingchallenge
rlucasmn, May 31, 2018
Description:
Kristin Aagard - Eclipse - papers and elements
Mommyish - Cut Above - template 1

Journaling reads:
perhaps the most sacred routine of my life is reading before bed. No matter what the day brings, I rarely close my eyes at night without reading for at least 20 minutes. I usually read on my Kindle; however I do enjoy the feel and texture of real books. They are just harder to read in bed when you are trying not to disturb your significant other. I typically read over 100 books a year. I read a lot of fiction - mystery, adventure, best-seller; however I also read a lot for my job - learning, project management, general business operations, and business development. My love of learning means I’m curious to explore other points of view thru books.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Tree City
      What a fun way to use the Eclipse pack--it's always fun to see a themed pack used in a new and unique way, esp. how you journaled about not just your love of reading but also your love of learning.

I'm a big reader, but I basically had to stop reading at night because I wasn't actually going to sleep lol.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Tree City Thanks! Yeah, reading at night can be tricky; I try to pick the "business books" if I'm having a hard time sleeping ;-)
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @rlucasmn lol, maybe I need to pick up one of DH's old microbiology textbooks. They'd put me right to sleep. :giggle
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh, Robin, this is great!!!!! love the fact that you needed to think to find the routine.... when I host challe3mges, I try to make something that would be both an enjoyable thing to scrap but also...as the word implies...challenging!!! I find that scrapping challenges has taught me so much about little things I don't consciously have as "mine" so I am so so glad so many of you have found that kind of feeling with this challenge!!! beautiful page visually, gorgeous intense blue, the light that comes from the middle and elegant blank space.... I used to read as much too, from very early age and had even imposed myself to read before sleeping to ease myself into sleep without the computer's light... I don;t read as much now as I have some neuro problems that makes my reading slower, but still try at least twice a day, one before I go sleep! Beautiful take on the challenge here!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel thank you for these wonderful comments. I admire you so much and appreciate your feedback!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    May 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).