Description:
Dawn Inskip - Make a Difference - paper
Mommyish - Enjoy the ride, paper, splatters, elements, and alpha
Just Jaimee - Knickknacks - elements, paints
Scrapping with Liz - April cutouts
Forever Joy - Cakewalk - banner
bbymks5 and Vrielinkie like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow! these eggs are so pretty! love the photo of them all together in the bowl, lovely! :)
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • bbymks5
      These are the most elegant Easter eggs I've ever seen!! Did you do this on blown eggs?? I don't think I'd have the heart to shatter them, just to eat them LOL
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @bbymks5 no, those were the regular hard boiled kind - I'm not sure a blown egg would have worked though, as you have to press/rub the tattoo onto the shell.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @jenn mccabe thanks! We needed something pretty at Easter and those just fit the bill
    • bbymks5
      @rlucasmn Ahhh, gotcha! I wasn't sure if you just needed to wet the image or not; but rubbing would probably require too much pressure for a blown egg for sure.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Absolutely AMAZING! I agree with bbymks5 that these are the most beautiful Easter eggs I've seen in a long time. So delicate looking! Love the divided background paper; it sets off those photos so beautifully!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      The eggs are so pretty!!!! The page just sings "spring"!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    97.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).