tanteva, Jul 21, 2022
Description:
Credits:
2018 Cover Template by Scrapping With Liz
Sharp Eyed by Lynn Grieveson

Fonts - Migraine Serif & Quentin

Translation:
Before & After 2018
I'm not really sure when it all started, maybe 2014? I isolated myself more and more. Slowly my existence became limited. Finally, I couldn't go outside by myself. I always needed Urban to be there to feel safe. When it was at it's worst, I really only felt safe in our TV room, that is, the only room in the house without windows. And finally, I got professional help. An absolutely wonderful therapist named Lorena helped me see and think in way that finally made me understand that it was all in my head. I got homework, where I had to work through different situation that I found hard, and I was always questioned why I thought this or why I thought that. The CBT with Lorena gave me new tools to cope with my anxiety and together with the daily meditations I've started with, I slowly recaptured the world. 2018 was the year I changed my life. It became better than it ever been.
    • Angela Toucan
      Thank you for being so brave and sharing your story with us. you are beautiful and I'm so happy to see that photo of you outdoors. Great "before and after page", and brilliant story telling.
      tanteva likes this.
    • marijke
      Love your design Eva and thank you for sharing your story!
      tanteva likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful journaling recounting your struggles. Love that great outdoor photo of you with the smile. And good for you for getting the help needed to get your life back.
      tanteva likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is inspiring in so many ways and is perfect use of the before and after them and storytelling to support photos that have so much more meaning than anyone could ever guess by simply looking at them separately! love that pieced together date that is so prominent and significant here! wonderful job on this and glad you found such a helpful therapist and method and worked thru all your homework! totally something to be proud of!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Iowan
      Great memory keeping here and I hope you keep getting better as you deal with your anxiety.
      tanteva likes this.
    • LynnG
      Thank you for sharing your story and documenting it so well. So glad you got help and did that for yourself :-) x
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).