bestcee

2018-Nov-Lion-King-Date-1-copy

2018-Nov-Lion-King-Date-1-copy
bestcee, Feb 2, 2019
Description:
Just Jaimee & Mommyish Year In Review 2014 Mega Collection Collab https://the-lilypad.com/store/Year-in-Review-2014-MEGA-Collection-Collab.html
KarenB likes this.
    • A-M
      Now this is one very bright page for the rainbow challenge... looks great.
      bestcee likes this.
    • bellbird
      you know rainbow colours in the photo don't count, right?! :giggle I love that you have such a photo though! where is this - it looks like rainbow light tubes or something? (no rush to let me know, just curious) - love the fan shape with all the 7 colours and how you have the corresponding paint colour behind the paper pieces as well! thanks for playing along with me and the rainbow (and everything else you do!)
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @bellbird I know! But when I saw your challenge, I couldn't resist using this photo for the rainbow one! It's a place called Symphony Park, next to the Performing Arts Center. I need to go back with my big girl camera and snap some better photos!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      very cool! (after i typed that i saw the title of the page was Lion King so i figured it was part of a prop set - that musical is pretty awesome; i regret not going and seeing Aladdin the musical and my kids have already said no to the Frozen musical coming to Sydney next year! Apparently love of Disney isn't genetic - so sad!)
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @bellbird I'm glad you asked! It wasn't a prop, just part of the park. I thought it was really cool! Unfortunately, the lighting and cell phone camera didn't capture it great.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Kat
      This is so unique!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).