Elements

dinsk_Dreams_Goals_camera_charm

etc_dan_succulentgarden_wordstrip3

etc_dan_succulentgarden_wordstrip5

Title

rebecca_Bethany_SucculentWordArt
Christina W likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous scraplift! I love the hanging camera charm and love the green and beige layered papers. Looks like a matted photo :) I love cactus and your garden looks beautiful. Reading your journaling, seems we have the exact same issues.. LOL I kill succulents too. I have a non green thumb. Hubby does all the planting since I am the killer.. LOL I once killed my Mom's Aloe plant when she left it with me to watch, and aloe's are hard to kill... this one Mom had for at least 15 years and transplanted it and split it many times, yet in 5 months I managed to kill it... she wasn't all that happy! I love your lift here and gorgeous photo and great elements too! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!!!
    • Tree City
      Oh, this is absolutey lovely! The lift is great and your little pretty plants are doing really well...I think you can say you've got a green thumb, for sure, cuz you've figured this out! :) Wonderful lift!
    • QuiltyMom
      Lovely page! I love your journaling. I can grow anything but somehow I always kill succulents. Oh well.

I see you’re from Redding. I hope you escaped the Carr fire okay. I was planning to visit my relatives there just as the fire broke out, so hopefully we’ll make it next summer.
    • easyeyes4you
      @cfile Laughed at your words... My husband was the gardener in my family also.. sadly he died a few years go... so now it is all up to me... NOT my favorite job.... My granddaughter's gave me a lovely framed container, that held 6 small succulents... could hang on the wall, or sit on a table... Sits beside my sink... I managed to slowly kill every one of those plants, and replaced them over and over with the same results! Finally replaced with plastic ones, that are VERY realistic... It is doing well now....(smile)
      cfile likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Thanks for reaching out... I lived on the "other" side of town and was not physically affected... that said, I did evacuate... took me 2 hours to load all my albums into the car and 2 trips! Cannot imagine what it would be like to lose all those years of love and devotion creating them.... Most of them are digitally organized, now and I do have off site back up and know enough to grab the CPU on the way out the door.... but cannot imagine trying to recreate it all, and realized how much was not protected in any way.. the original albums with snapshots from a lifetime, that have not been digitized yet... and the beginning years of scrapping when it was all paper.... As I recall I counted 60 12 x 12 albums. Were your relatives affected by the fire?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).