mcurtt

2018-MOC#02_Sketch_web

2018-MOC#02_Sketch_web
mcurtt, Jan 2, 2018
Description:
Blurry photos but lots of memories...

Journaling reads: In 1973, we were living on 3rd Avenue. Our Triumph wasn’t drivable in the winter months. Our new Gremlin on order, but it hadn’t arrived yet. We wanted a tree, so we walked the mile and a half to the lot to pick up a nice big one & proceeded to carry it home. Lots of honks & waves from the passing cars on the walk back home. Definitely a memory for the books.

Credits: Dawn Inskip - Sketch for January 2nd challenge, Noel, Tinker, Precious Moments, Frozen in Time, Life is Good, Wonder, Bear Mail, Miss Me. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Dec 2015.
    • jcb5600
      Love the black and white with just a pop of color. Really striking!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Marilyn, love it.. the 1973 b/w photo with the live tree fabulous and so glad you are using the blurry photo to jot down the memories. I love the monotone color scheme with pop of turquoise..fabulous!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I really like all the doodles. It makes it so fun!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Meibritt
      Stunning page! Love the black and whit with the little bit color.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Sokee
      so cute! love all your doodles! Hope you had fun playing with Dawn's sketch!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Another great layout, Marilyn. I love that you used the blurry vintage photos to capture the essence of that time and memory. And all the little "doodly" embellishments are so cute and so appropriate.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Nemla
      You made this page really stand out, love the monochrome with the splash of teal ,that so compliments the black and white photo, and the doodles are so great !
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the b/w with the little touch of green
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love that you used the blurry photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      What a fabulous memory you've captured! I can just picture it in my mind from your journaling. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).