mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_28_flatware_web

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_28_flatware_web
mcurtt, Dec 30, 2018
Description:
Getting close to the end of the month!

Here is the journaling:
Grandma Kohl was diagnosed with terminal cancer in November 1986. That Christmas, too ill to be by herself, she stayed in Rockton with her daughter. She asked her son, who was visiting, to travel 60 miles to her home in Elgin for her Roger Bros. silverplate flatware. And then she gifted the set, including its original box, to John and me. She wanted us to have something of her, something we would cherish, something to remember her by. And so, every special event, the silverplate comes out, and now its story is documented..

Credits: Lynn Grieveson - December Nights. One Little Bird - Chestnut Lane. Sahlin Studio - December Days #4. Sara Gleason - Treasured. Kim Jensen - Treasured. NBK Design - PL 2015 #12. Forever Joy - Signs of Spring. Sabrina’s Creations - Document Your Memories.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Yes, it's getting close and we did it! We're going to finish!! Love your picture. I can't read the journaling - my eyes aren't good enough. I have an appt in January to get new glasses or whatever. I love the look of this!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Hi Cheryl, I added the journaling here for you to read (if you'd care to). And I am officially done!!!!! I just added day 30 and I had already done day 31 - Home for the Holidays as the last page (one of Anne's AJ challenges for the month). My days for 26 - 31 are all in one post in the DYD 26 - 31 thread.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Ohhhhhhhhh, how special and I thank you sooooooo much for adding the journaling for us "old folks" to read. I LOVE that!!! Thank you so much. You are SO special. :beat:beat:beat:beat:beat
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a precious story, and a beautiful set to treasure. Lovely page dear heart.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).