mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_24_cheesecake_web

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_24_cheesecake_web
mcurtt, Dec 24, 2018
Description:
Credits: Kristin Aagard - Winter Candyland, Winter Woodland, White Christmas, Home for the Holidays. Sahlin Studio - December Days 4, December. Dawn Inskip - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams.
wvsandy likes this.
    • Sokee
      Sounds delicious!! I love those picks, so festive!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love all of the pages of your DYD album. Great inspiration and a wonderful keepsake!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You made it to Day 24!!! Remember when we started and we vowed to spur each other on so we could post ALL of the 25 days? You're ahead of me because I haven't taken a picture for today. I LOVE your photo of the fabulous (I know it will be) cheesecake, your bottles in the background - love the cute Santa bottle cover - and the recipe. :tree:bk
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Merry Christmas to you and John, too! The templates I bought only go up to Day 25. I hadn't thought of finishing up the month. Maybe I will too.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Definitely, go for 31! Enjoy the holidays with your hubby. We just got back home from spending time with John's family. Tomorrow my brother drives in, will be spending a couple of days with us. I may get a bit behind, but I WILL do this. :-) I have day 23 almost done, haven't posted it yet. And there will be multiple pages for day 24 & another one or two for day 25. My 31 days will end up closer to 62 days. LOL.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I will definitely go for 31! That will include NYE, although we don't do anything. I have hats that we can put on. Enjoy your days with your brother and we'll both catch up! Merry Christmas to you and John!! :tree:bk
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Great! Misery loves company! LOL! It will be fun. Oh, my MIL loved her TN, she was so excited to get it. Thanks for the recommendation!!! We don't do anything for New Year's Eve either, we probably won't make it to 9 p.m. :yup

Merry Christmas and Happy Everything!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I'm so glad she loved her TN!! We won't make it til midnight either. I'll probably watch the ball drop alone. Haha Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).