mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_12card_b_web

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_12card_b_web
mcurtt, Dec 12, 2018
Description:
Credits: Rachel Jefferies - Shine Bright. Sahlin Studio - December Days #4. Rebecca McMeen - Winter Garden. Pink Reptile Designs - Down the Chimney, Fancy Neutrals.
    • cfile
      Marilyn, this is beautiful! I love seeing your smiling faces. I love that the Photo is the focus of the page and the elements and papers are so well coordinated. You both look terrific and happy. Makes me smile!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You and John are SO cute!! What a terrific photograph and card! Wonderful Day 12 DYD!!:tree:bk
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns @cfile Thank you, both! I have an opposing page to this that explains my photo process. I posted that one as well today, two layouts for day 12. Today I'm busy addressing envelopes and stuffing them. We sent out 11 Europe cards the other day, I wrote out 14 so far today, but in total, we send out around 75, so I've got a ways to go...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That's a lot of cards! I only sent two to Europe. I need to go look at your companion page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Marilyn, I love this photo of the two of you with your happy smiles and the tree peeking out in the background. Another lovely layout. Girl you are on the ball with those Christmas cards. I'm still deciding if I will do my annual Christmas letter this year. If so, I need to get to it but seem to have no energy or enthusiasm for it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thank you, Patsy. I've been addressing cards today, only to discover I must have accidentally counted wrong, and I need another 15. Yikes! In the process, I had to load ink into 5 of my tanks, then the first print checks came out funky. But I did a cleaning, and all is fine now. Printing off that last batch. Someone was looking out for me, for sure. :-) I used to do a letter, but I stopped the year that my mother passed away, just wasn't in the mood. I haven't done one since even though I do appreciate getting them. With my luck, I'll find the missing 15 cards next week, after I've mailed off everything...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).