mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_07_web

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_07_web
mcurtt, Dec 7, 2018
Description:
Credits: Sahlin Studio - December Days #4. Little Butterfly Wings Collab with Studio Basic - All Wrapped Up Summer. Kate Hadfield - Happy Birthday.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this collection! Cute DYD. I hope you're there for pleasure.........:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Hi Cheryl, Thursday was a better day. Yes, we had some errands to run, a stop at Wild Birds Unlimited and the grocery store. They are in the same building. Fiesta Cancun is within 1/4 mile away from them, so we ate there FIRST before going to the grocery store. Always a good idea to not be hungry when you go food shopping. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I love what you did, Marilyn and glad it was a better day. I was worried. Yes, you can't go to the grocery store on an empty stomach. Not a good idea - makes one want everything!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So cute with Santa in his shorts and sunglasses. Made me think you were vacationing somewhere tropical. But then I read your journaling and realized that you were enjoying a taste of it in your own neighborhood.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).