mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_04_web

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_04_web
mcurtt, Dec 5, 2018
Description:
I scraplifted this gorgeous one: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/a-december-to-remember.368500/

Credits: Rachel Jefferies - Fa La La La La. Sahlin Studio - Season Of Giving, December Days #4. Kristin Aagard - White Christmas. Etc by Danyale - Berry. Bella Gypsy - Creative Type. Pink Reptile Designs - Seasons Greetings.
bjc likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful and festive scrap lift!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • janedee
      I love the format for your pages! Such a great clean look.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      LOVE this! I gave up on DYD, it's already a week in and I am still making Christmas gifts! lol This is so elegant!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous Marilyn! I love your scraplifted page!!! Your DYD is really coming along great I love the size of your pages of the "Traveling Notebook" to DYD and love all the gorgeous photos of the decorations when you went out to breakfast. Great journaling and I love the sideways quote too and the large 4.. the elements and papers you chose are gorgeous too.. well done Marilyn and thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).