bjc

2018-10-15-inspired-by-hilary-and-tyler-_600web

2018-10-15-inspired-by-hilary-and-tyler-_600web
bjc, Oct 15, 2018
Description:
my inspirition is my daughter and son in law . Their first child was born still at 34 weeks after a perfectly normal pregnancy . they started a chapter of Star Legacy Foundation (starlegacyfoundation.org) whose mission is stillbirth awareness,education, support and research. There are 26,000 babies a year born still in the United States. A frightening figure that needs to be lowered. There are 2,600 babies that die due to SIDS and 15-20@ of pregnancies that end in miscarriage. This month is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month and today, Oct 15 is the international day for a wave of light where families around the globe light a candle at 7PM their local time in memory of a lost child , thereby creating a wave of light. These families remember their child(ren) EVERY DAY but this month is a way to bring awareness of the issue. It was easy to decide who I am inspired by. Our children have turned their loss of their son Oliver into his legacy and are helping others. If anyone here has lost a child I say I am so sorry for your pain. Please contact me if you want more information about star legacy foundation and its many and mostly free ways to educate, support and do research to lower the incidence.
APennington_IAT Today
JJ-ait_FWP3-paper 1
etc_dan_iat_memorylane_frame
hjoyce_hdl_
lgrieveson_ait_BLOGHOP
nbk-iat-ArtsyBit-7
rebecca_IAT_BLOGHOP_Grunge
sahlin_treasured
sgleason_nostalgia_heart
swl_poised
    • CharlotteM
      ♥such a wonderful and touching page, I realize how important this topic is to you- thank you for your thoughts and your story!♥
    • bcnatty
      :crywhat a traumatic experience to go through...but they are truly amazing people to come through that and make his passing a legacy...thank you so much for sharing this!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).