mcurtt

2018-08_August-TLP_Heartsong_web

2018-08_August-TLP_Heartsong_web
mcurtt, Aug 5, 2018
Description:
Credits: Made with the Heartsong Collab celebrating Dawn Inskip. Designers include Scrapping with Liz (template), Becca Bonneville, Bella Gypsy, Rachel Jefferies, Pink Reptile Designs, Etc by Danyale, Forever Joy, Designs by Soco, Lynne Marie, Sabrina’s Creations, Sahlin Studio, Bella Gypsy, Allison Pennington, Ponytails, Studio Flergs, Anita Designs.
mirjam and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      This is a gorgeous page Marilyn. So beautful in color and I love the word art too. I love seeing the photo of you and I love all the clustering and placement of elements. The pastels are so beautiful and go so well with your photo. Beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      I agree with Christa -- this is stunning, Marilyn! The soft color palette is so eye-catching and complements your photo so beautifully. I also love your mix of patterned papers. Beautifully use of the Heartsong Collab!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Wonderful to see you! :D
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful mix of papers and elements. Have you blended the photo into a paper too? Fantastic.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Angela Toucan Hi Angela, The photo was a selfie taken of me in the car, so lots of busy stuff in the photo. I just put the wood grain background from the kit behind my photo and then using a layer mask, I just brushed away the distracting seats, seat belts, etc. Clipped them both to the template and called it okay. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).