mcurtt

2018-08_August-TLP_AJ_1Week_Times-of-Change_web

2018-08_August-TLP_AJ_1Week_Times-of-Change_web
mcurtt, Aug 2, 2018
Description:
For Anne's art journal challenge - Signs of Change.
And I'm retiring from my job on August 31. :-)

Credits: Pink Reptile Designs - One of a Kind, Makers Gonna Make . Rebecca McMeen - Brooklyn, Two Kitties, Betsy, Urban Instilled, Watercolor Tape, Violet. Paula Kesselring - M3 July 2016. Dawn Inskip - Think Positive, Botanical, The Journey, Emotional, New Adventures. Kristin Aagard - Be You, Good Day Bad Day. Amber LaBau - All the Feels, City Sidewalks, Life is Beautiful, Storytellers. Etc by Danyale - Sit a Spell, Wanderer, On the Inside, Junque Journal Love Note. Just Jaimee - Storyteller July 2017. Kim Jensen - Date Beads. Lynne Marie - Explore.
jesskab, mirjam and KarenB like this.
    • kabrak1207
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @kabrak1207 Thank you SO MUCH!!! Only 22 more working days left. :-)
    • jazzmatazz
      WooHoo! Congratulations on the GSO, Marilyn! And congratulations on your retirement! From the looks of it, retirement will mark a new, fresh, and exciting chapter in your life! The contrast you've shown here is amazing indeed, and I love the use of all the word art and differing color palettes to bring out the contrast. Blessings for "wild & free" days ahead!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • BevG
      This very cool. I love the contrast and I am so excited for you on your retirement. I hope all of your dreams come true!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing, Marilyn!! I love the art that you create - I never know what to expect. It must just pour out of you. Congrats on the GSO - well deserved!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns If you know me, I don't sleep well, possibly hormones? Anyway I was up at 4 a.m. Woke with a "vision" about what to do here, started it around 5 a.m. and by 6:30 (with a few interruptions) I had a layout. I think the credit list took me longer than the layout. LOL.
    • Serena
      Well deserved GSTO! This is awesome! I love the contrasting sides and the emotions in this!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Serena Thank you! This was one of those layouts that came together so quickly. I guess it came from the heart.
      Serena likes this.
    • Nemla
      I Love your pink personality, mind you in my mind when I think of you , you are always a colour, never grey ! But I get your page soo much. The last few years of my working was not much fun. Go forth, enjoy,and collect all the well deserved GSO 's you can on the way ,your signs will lead you ..
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).