mcurtt

2018-07_July-TLP_Template_web

2018-07_July-TLP_Template_web
mcurtt, Jul 3, 2018
Description:
Credits: Allison Pennington - July 2018 Template. Sahlin Studio - Taste of Americana Collab with Britt-ish Designs. Amber LaBau - In the Orchard. Pink Reptile Designs - Bon Voyage, Our Summer Picnic, Then & Now, Today, Captured, Homebody, Signed Sealed & Delivered Collab with Studio Basic, Bakers Gonna Bake. Bella Gypsy - BBQ Booms, Lucky in Love, Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams. Rebecca McMeen - Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams. Kristin Aagard - Magical Happy Place. Lynn Grieveson - Really Retro. Etc by Danyale - Sit a Spell. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 June 2018. Gina Miller - Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams. Mommyish - Snapshots. Sara Gleason - Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams. Just Jaimee - Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams.
appellief likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, I love all the red, white and blue against the wood and cork background. What an inspired choice. Great use of elements and their placement and the ice cream cone is the perfect touch. So much to like about this layout!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Lor
      Awesome creation! I just love your use of the template and your combination of colors are very striking. And superb depth/shadow work! :beat:heartlub:beat

Congrats! Your creation is in the Froggy Favorites! :-)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thank you for your kind comments.
      @Lor And a thank you to you as well. Oh my! You have no idea, it has been a stressful day at work (and it is only 2 1/2 hours into my day). So happy to be selected. :-)
    • cookingmylife
      That is my kind of 4th of July! I'll listen to the fireworks inside with ice cream!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      That red and blue looks fantastic on that background!! I love that cluster with the ice cream and the photo is so great!! Congrats on your Froggy Fav!! Thanks so much for playing along!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).