mcurtt

2018-06_June-TLP_Slow-Scrap_web

2018-06_June-TLP_Slow-Scrap_web
mcurtt, Jun 28, 2018
Description:
Credits: Pink Reptile Designs - Bon Voyage, Oh Sew Crafty, Make a Change, Fancy Neutrals. Lynn Grieveson - Long Days Warm Nights. Amber LaBau - Good Vibes. Sahlin Studio - Travel Mixed Media. Sabrina Dupre - Snapshots.
Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is cool, Marilyn! I love that dog tag. Did you blend the screen over the photo too?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      We were at a little mom and pop motel. The photo was taken through a screened window. I liked the effect. So no Photoshop magic there. :flirty
    • cinderella
      Wonderful take on the slow scrap, and the photo is really cool.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      I love little Mom and Pop places! :) Sounds like fun and I love the pop of your red car in the photo... drew my eye right in. Love that you accented with other bits of red around the page too! Great scrap! :) I see I kept you up way past your bedtime too! I sure hope you were able to sleep in longer this morning!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen I slept until 4:30. Not too shabby. Most nights I'm thankful if I get 5 hours of sleep. Trying evening primrose oil, I've heard that not sleeping can be a hormonal thing and the evening primrose oil is supposed to help. I do actually get to bed around 10ish, but most of the time I'm passed out on the recliner by 7:30 or so. LOL.
      Karen likes this.
    • Electra
      I like your photo as well, and that bold title and red line of numbers just pop!
      Awesome page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).