mcurtt

2018-06_June-TLP_BYOC_web

2018-06_June-TLP_BYOC_web
mcurtt, Jun 2, 2018
Description:
Credits: Lynn Grieveson - Long Days Warm Nights. Pink Reptile Designs - Bon Voyage. Rebecca McMeen - Painted Dreams. Etc by Danyale - Sit a Spell. Scrapping with Liz - Graceful.
pbrooks, Rikki and Tree City like this.
    • Rikki
      How pretty is this? Love the bird sitting on the bike. Beautiful! This would be a great framed print.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is such an awesome art journal page. I love all the textures and brushes you worked into this piece. It's got a feeling of movement too...which is perfect for the journey and bicycle theme.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @ArmyGrl and @Rikki Thank you. And Rikki, did you notice the handbag? :-)
    • pbrooks
      Stunning layout and so creative! I agree with Rikki, this would make a lovely framed print! I love the bird on the bike with the purse and the cluster by the door!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • amandaresende
      wow wow wow!!!!! this is stunning!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! OMG! thanks for playing along with the June BYOC challenge!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cinderella
      Amazing page! I saw it in the FF thread and I knew it was yours. Well done! The handbag is so cute.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Farwen
      Love it! There's nothing I can add to what's already been said!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • heathert
      Geeze! If you weren't such a great scrapper, I would have chosen this for a GSO, but you've already been picked within the last week... *lol* Wonderful page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Fabulous page, Marilyn! This looks straight out of a magazine. Stunning work!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).