mcurtt

2018-05_May-TLP_Style_web

2018-05_May-TLP_Style_web
mcurtt, May 23, 2018
bbymks5 likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      What great photos. Love the diagonal divide of the page! Great layout!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Were you whale watching or did you happen to get lucky and just see him? I've always wanted to see a whale in the wild! Love the diagonal split with the papers and your little whale cluster is so cute!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @bbymks5 We were actually on a boat to whale watch, but it was the last day of the season so it was really doubtful that we'd see any. The boat was getting ready to turn around after a couple of hours & go back to shore when we all spotted them. It was so EXCITING! Pictures will never do the whales justice. They actually hung around for maybe 30 minutes or more. I can't remember how many there were, but at least 3 or 4 frolicking out there.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      That is so cool!! They are such beautiful animals, and the size of them is just incredible!! I'm so glad you were able to see them, especially for being out there for so long!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jk703
      Wow, so beautiful and such great pictures! Perfect kit to use too! I really like the design, and the diagonal split page! I would love to do this one day! Wonderful layout for a fun day!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).