mcurtt

2018-05_May-TLP_Random_web

2018-05_May-TLP_Random_web
mcurtt, May 13, 2018
Description:
Credits: Studio Basic - CityScape (collab with Little Butterfly Wings), Paula Kesselring - Tea Rose. Lynn Grieveson - Days of Gratitude, Worn Tops. Pink Reptile Designs - Torn Treasures #3, Downtown (collab with Nini Goes Digital). Amber LaBau - Life is Beautiful.
Christina W and tracymonica like this.
    • michelepixels
      I didn't realize I was following you in the Random Challenge! :D
      Love the torn paper, the warmth of the page, and the way your cut out title shows two colors.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just glorious!! I love how you highlighted these two different colored buildings. It's great how we can take something so ordinary (to some) and make it extraordinary. LOVE it!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is beautiful! Love the photo of the buildings and love your photo processing. And love the paper layering with the torn papers. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your photo and the way you treated it. The torn papers on the sides frame it in such an interesting way.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).