mcurtt

2018-04_April-TLP_Scraplift_londoncuppa_web

2018-04_April-TLP_Scraplift_londoncuppa_web
mcurtt, Apr 5, 2018
Description:
Credits: Lynn Grieveson - Worn Page Edges no. 1, Sprout. Dawn Inskip - Il Pleut, Miss Me, Make Believe. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 oct 2015. Mommyish - Pinhole Styles. Etc by Danyale - All the Feels, Meowster. Paula Kesselring - M3 Oct 2017. Pink Reptile Designs - Love You Beary Much, Limitless. Studio Basic - Laugh Often Collab with Little Butterfly Wings.

Scraplift of londoncuppa's layout: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/day-29_alpha-creativity_welcome-2018-londoncuppa.337341/
londoncuppa, cfile, fanon and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      oh Marilyn, I love the big photo and the curled paper here... perfect lift of Margaret's too! I love the mix of alpha here and the stitched and doodled border. perfect in every way!! The photo of you and your kitty is so sweet!! Thank you for playing along with the scraplift challenge!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      What an awesome photo, Marilyn!! So much better than my original layout! Thanks for the lift.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautiful work. Love the photo and how you did the title.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).