slfam

2018.01.21-sahlinstudio_10oct16template_PSD-web

2018.01.21-sahlinstudio_10oct16template_PSD-web
slfam, Feb 23, 2019
Description:
I used a free Template from Sahlin Studios from October 2016 and pieces from the Project Mouse Mainstreet, (Essentials) Fasteners and Vibes.
swtonscrappn and sahlink like this.
    • tkradtke
      What a great page! And I love that you got all of the photos to document the story! Glad you got your glasses back.... Disney is the best!
      slfam likes this.
    • umyesh
      I always leave stuff in the pouches! It's the worst! So glad the glasses were found. I love the background paper you chose with the red polka dot paint! So fun! I love all your different clusters too and perfect title choice. Great challenge page!
      slfam likes this.
    • zippyoh
      In love with all the polka dot paint! Especially combined with the doodle background paper!
      slfam likes this.
    • kathleena
      I love this and the wonderful color choices!!!!!
      slfam likes this.
    • swtonscrappn
      This is so neat--love the colors and the splotchy paints--So Fun!
      slfam likes this.
    • sahlink
      What a story!! Losing something is awful. I leave things in pouches too. But YAY for it being found!! Glad you have that documented.
      slfam likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      A true scrapper scraps her mishaps at the Lost and Found! Hahahaha!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
      slfam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    slfam
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    304.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).