MrsPeel

2017MovingForward- DYD16_29

2017MovingForward- DYD16_29
MrsPeel, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
****from the wonderfully AWESOME NEW RELEASES for January BYOC today and on sale all weekend****
In my page: Forever Joy: New Leaf Elements & New Leaf Papers Pack
One Little Bird: This Year Papers
Lynn Grieveson: Here & Now Elements-
Mommyish: . #So Basic Elements
& a couple of things from Pink Reptile Designs: New Beginnings Elements-

The photo is (I know most of you kn ow) Sarita my DD, she was trying on the lipstick her friend gave her...as she was going to see this guy who is one of the many boys standing in line to be her boyfriend! The product is so good, she couldn't take it out after LOL. This has been the angle of my photos for quiet a while, from my bed to her standing at the feet of the bed. If this was a couple or three years ago, I would have extracted her and scrap only the extraction, but something I learned in one of the events here at the Pad is that the mess in the background would tell a story in the future, would bring back some memory or other...so these days I even love the messy backgrounds of my photos :) TFL!!!
KarenB, LynnG, ForeverJoy and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love all the layers of PP on the angle like that! so cool Cynthia! and i really love the little WA pieces with the "turn over" upside down. not sure if it came like that or that was your creative touch on it. love this!!! i love the fact that you left the background - it does tell the story and gives it context ... and laughing at the line of boys! :)
    • amandaresende
      como ela esta lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! eu sempre amo os angulos das suas pages, amiga!!!!!!!!!! SAUDADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    • StefanieS
      Love it! Turning that wordstrip upside down is a fabulous touch, love the paper layers and the dramatic flair.
    • mcurtt
      Wonderful stacked goodness here. I love that the words "turn over" are turned over. You have a beautiful daughter, she must take after her mother. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).