got2digiscrap

2017MOCDay2_Year In Review

2017MOCDay2_Year In Review
got2digiscrap, Jan 30, 2017
Description:
kit: The Doctor is In by Kristin Aagard https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-the-doctor-is-in.html

Journaling: What a year 2016 has been. It has been full of wonderful memories. It has had a year of smiles and a year of worries. I think my most memorable moment of the year was the best and worst day of the year. My daughter had always fought Strep Throat from when she was six months old. She had really large tonsils and they were always swollen. They would shrink a little after antibiotics and then flare back out. We decided she was going to get them removed because they were gettting worse and worse even when they were not inflammed. She was excited and nervous. I was too. They were keeping us overnight. She kept saying she couldn’t breath right. They would put her back on O2. Then the evening nurse told me she didn’t know what was wrong but she called the doctor and made him promise to come in to check her before we were set to autorelease in the morning. He came and checked her in the morning and said I don’t know what is wrong with her because it is not her tonsils. He said he would come check on her again after his office hours. They could not take her off oxygen or her stats would drop to 70s in seconds. He came and checked on her and told me he didn’t know what was wrong but they were transferring her to PICU via ambulance. We get to the PICU and she had a collapsed lung because they had missed mucus or blood during the removal. We stayed there from Tuesday through Sunday when she was finally able to come home. My best momment was hearing she is good enough to come home and we never have the tonsils again. The worst time started from when she kept saying she can’t breath right. I am so happy that the doctors were there for us and God protected her by her side. I love my baby girl and am grateful for her.
    • StefanieS
      I can only imagine the fear that must have gripped your heart hearing those scary words, just delighted that she recovered and was fit to come home again and never ever have tonsil problems again!
    • HeatherB
      That must have been so scary! I'm so glad that she recovered and that she doesn't have to worry about Strep throat again. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).