got2digiscrap

2017MOCDay10_DropCase

2017MOCDay10_DropCase
got2digiscrap, Jan 31, 2017
Description:
kit: Storyteller May 2016 Collection by Just Jaimee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-2016-May-Collection-Choose-your-Bundle.html

Journaling: Painting with a Twist was something that I had always wanted to do. When a friend called me because they had Pinocchio night. He really wnated to do it because he loves Disney almost as much as I do so we signed up. We were both so excited to go for the First Time and then for it to be Dieney art whatelse could you want. We got there at the same time. He laughs and says, “We probably are oigng to be the only ones here.” We walk in and they tell us it is us and 12 Girl Scouts tonight. We looked at each other and chuckled. Then the class goes to start and they ask how many have been here before. All the Girl Scouts raise their hands. We look at each other and said they are going to be so muchbetter than ours. The teacher started laughing and said, “Look at the rules.” Rule number one was relax your art will look great. They promise.’ We were very impressed and love our artwork. We even had enough paint because when we first looked at the paint, we looked at each other and said are htey going to add more paint because I don‘t have enoguh. When I got home my daughter asked when does she get to go and why didn’t I let her go to make Pinocchio. She is signed up for the Baby Cardinal this weekend. However, she says it is not the same she wanted to create Pinocchio. I told her the next Disney night she can come too.
LoveItScrapIt and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      So funny - my daughter and her GS friends did this as a week long 1/2 art camp one summer! They had a lot of fun too! Glad you got to experience it and now your little girl is excited to try it too! Awesome storytelling. And i love the photo of your art! IT's beautiful. I also love the clean look of the page letting the photo stand out - that wire drop cap is a fantastic choice!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).