got2digiscrap

2017MOC_DAY29_My Teddybear

2017MOC_DAY29_My Teddybear
got2digiscrap, Jan 29, 2017
Description:
kit: Tattered Teddies (Torn Bears and Papers) by Dawn Inskip https://the-lilypad.com/store/Tattered-Teddies-Torn-Bears-Papers.html

Journaling: My Teddybear has been by my side on every call, text or tear in my life for almost twenty years. He has been my rock through the drama of life even when he had nothing to do with it except absorb my tears and reassure me that life goes on and we should never regret any part of life because it helps us grow to who we are. I realized years ago that our bond was more than either of us would admit because we both had a way of hiding our feelings for each other but yet we always knew if anything was wrong in the other’s life my teddybear and me would end up back in each others arms and together we could overcome anything and everything because we stand cuddled togeher or back to back but we always have each other’s back. I am so happy to have my teddybear because I cannot imagine how differently it would be without you by my side. You have accepted me at my worse and mended me through it, you have shared happy tears and laughter but through it all you have always got a wink, smile and hug. I Love You and Thank You for being you and for God knowing what he was doing when we got introduced all those years ago. Like you texted the other day, “Looking forward to making some new memories to smile and laugh at soon.”
dawninskip likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).