got2digiscrap

2017MOC_Day1: N is for New York

2017MOC_Day1: N is for New York
got2digiscrap, Jan 28, 2017
Description:
kit: New York State of Mind II Collection by Mommyish https://the-lilypad.com/store/New-York-State-of-Mind-2-Collection.html

Journaling: N is for New York has always been on my mind and in my heart. I have been in love with the city long before I was able to finally get to see the beautiful city. The iconic statues, the amazing architect, the history and the entire city is full of excitement and intrigue. I have always dreamed of going to New York. I said it was one of the places on Earth I wanted to move and live. When I finally visited it. It was everything I dreamed and more. I got to see Aladdin on Broadway. I stayed in Times Square right in front of the Times Square Tower. I always wanted to go and I cannot wait until the day I go back. I love New York!
bbymks5 and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      we were just in the city on thursday. so glad you got to see it and sounds like an amazing stay. love the photos you captured and hope you get a chance to visit again soon!
    • mrs2a50
      Love your simple design that really makes those photos shine! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).