mnjenlittle

20171231-02-jj-stdec2017-templates-5

20171231-02-jj-stdec2017-templates-5
mnjenlittle, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
MOC Day 11 - On This Day. I picked New Years Eve 2017.
I used Just Jaimee's December 2017 Storyteller New Year AddOn and Templates.
My journaling: When we woke up on New Years Eve, it was negative 14 and felt like negative 35! Scarlet got a very short walk. Jeff put on his new ski mask and heavy duty winter gloves. He even put his snow pants on. While he was gone, Gabe and I played Master Mind and Uno. It was the long game ever! We just scrapped it when we decided to eat breakfast. Claire decided to take apart several of her biggest Lego sets and created a 3 story house. Mid-afternoon, Jeff took Scarlet outside and threw her ball so she could get her jiggles out. Oh how she loves the cold weather! I painted my nails with some fun glitter and then we started our game night and dinner. Somebody would set up an Angry Birds game and we would break for snack. Our now traditional meal for New Years Eve is full of appetizers, pretty much snacking. We added stuffed mushrooms to jalapeno poppers, Totinos pizza rolls, and mozzerella sticks. We had a toast of sparkling grape juice.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like a fun NYE! Loved reading your journaling, great storytelling. I love that line "get her jiggles out", so cute! Love the thick white frames to the photos on top and the fireworks peeking through. Great design! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mnjenlittle
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).