Meredith78

20170727 Right Now We

20170727 Right Now We
Meredith78, Jul 29, 2017
Description:
My entry for the July Journaling Challenge.

All supplies from the kit Stationery Addict from Mommyish.
cinderella likes this.
    • Cristina
      Such an adorable photo! And I love your documentation!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Thanks @Cristina. I try to capture the reality of life in "right now" kind of layouts. :)
    • LynnG
      This is gorgeous, I love your mix of patterns and the cute pic. I am with you on Peter Capaldi. My DD was not keen on him at first ('so old' LOL!) and then just when she decided he was her all-time fav Dr (shock horror just nudging out David T :giggle) he goes and regenerates :duh

Funnily enough I am also with you on the dodgy ankle (broke mine). Hope yours is getting better - and that sleep becomes a more popular pastime at your place!!
    • londoncuppa
      Welcome to The Pad, Meredith! What a sweet picture. LOVEEEE your journaling. Looking forward to more fabulous layouts from you! :beat:heartlub
    • Meredith78
      Thanks so much, @LynnG!

I am deep in mourning for Capaldi's Doctor. I didn't think anyone could top David Tennant but it appears I was wrong. I hope your ankle heals fast.
      LynnG likes this.
    • Meredith78
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • bellbird
      great summary, perfect use of the notebook grid paper and cute pic! love your little flower cluster! Welcome to the TLP gallery!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • cfile
      welcome to the pad Meredith! Love your page.. the photo of you and your baby is so sweet! Great journaling. Hope your foot is better soon!! Love the pink and blue along with the band of paper of torn heart paper underneath. Your layering and shadow work is terriic! Looking forward to seeing more of your pages!!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Thanks @bellbird. It's funny how versatile a kit can be - I bought it as a genuine stationery lover with the intent of documenting that and instead I've already scrapped a few of my son.

@cfile - thanks...I think my boy is pretty cute too! :)
    • jenn mccabe
      love the way you layered those torn papers along the center of the page and used it for your photo foundation. cute photo and love the recap of your "currently" for July! will be fun to look back on in the future and read so much journaling about what was going on! love this page!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meredith78
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).