jaharvey

20170527_Loki in our creek

20170527_Loki in our creek
jaharvey, May 29, 2017
Description:
Both our dogs can swim, but our 2-year-old dog, Loki, is truly a water dog. He has loved to jump in and splash around ever since he was a young pup. The new "Nature Trail" collection by Dawn Inskip is so perfect for our outdoor activities; I know I'll be using it a lot.

Overlay, staple, stamp, papers: Nature Trail Collection (Dawn Inskip)
Template: Simply This (Lynn Grieveson)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the wider-shot photo blend and how you've framed the dog shots - gorgeous use of this template
      jaharvey likes this.
    • Serena
      Ooh, I really like how you've blended the river in and then the long strip with the photos, definitely one of my favs with this template as well! :)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      he is gorgeous!!!!! love his name too... we had always swimmer dogs when we lived in Brazil, and your creek/river photos take me back home .....gorgeous page, as usual, clean gorgeous lines, amazing elegance, love those lines running over the page, it is such an awesome touch!!!!!! Love it that you explain the photos too.... pages always mean a lot more to me when I know what goes on in them!!!!! super gorgeous all over!!!!!!![​IMG]
      jaharvey likes this.
    • LynnG
      He looks so happy! This is great :-)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the big photo blended into the background and how it is the perfect backdrop for your photos. So nice to have a creek nearby for the dogs to swim!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    May 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).