20170207 Sunset On Fire
Meredith78, Aug 4, 2017
Description:
  • Papers and elements - "Oh Baby" from Just Jaimee
  • Shadows - Sahlin Studios
  • Title - Mommyish - Stylin' #244 - Wire Outline Styles
Gary Oxlade likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Meredith! I love the gorgeous sunset photo. Your journaling is terrific! I love that .. especially your last line.. "This is Australia. This is Canberra. This is Home." sounds like a line right out of a novel! Love everything about your page.. the split bg papers and the layers of paper under your photo with the torn paper frame.. lovely!!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Fantastic page Meredith, super photo, loving the journal
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • wendy johnson
      wow, what a fabulous photo of the sunset, the journaling is terrific Too! great page
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Would you believe that I took the photo with my iPhone? I was so chuffed when it turned out the way it did! :)
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      OMG You are so poetic! That journaling is beautiful. I can close my eyes and feel the heat! That photo is stunning and I love how you kept your paper colours light to let the photo shine. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
    • Meredith78
      Thanks so much for your kind words, @KarenB.
    • KarenW
      One of my fav views - love the Brindy's (I'm in Curtin!) We had such a lot of great sunsets earlier this year - great photo and wonderful page to highlight it!
    • Meredith78
      @KarenW - there's no sight in the world like the Brindabellas, is there? I'm just sorry they didn't get much snow this winter, as I love seeing the white peek out.
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meredith78
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).