Iowan

2017-Wedding-Book-Cover

2017-Wedding-Book-Cover
    • jesskab
      So freaking creative! I love this!
      Iowan likes this.
    • cfile
      How clever Carol to use the cut out for the wedding dress base.. wow.. beautiful wedding book cover too.. Unique :) Beautiful! Well done!
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw it earlier when I came to grab product...and I made a post it to remember to come comment......this is so, so wonderfully awesome!!!!!! See? what I was saying in the other page? you always surprise me with different uses for templates or elements, anything, actually, you have a talent and shines in e4very page!!!! now I am tempted to lift this!!!!! super great idea ..... love the clean look but still it has some artsy feel, the papers are gorgeous,the whole page is inspiring and fabulous!!!! I think I may go grab the wedding kit....now I feel like I have to scrap something wedding LOL you are amazing!!!! we need catching up properly, let me know when you are done with MOC's stuff and have some time!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh forgot, can you tag me when you move this? thanks!!!!!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).