Iowan

2017 Top 10 Camping Connor

2017 Top 10 Camping Connor
    • bellbird
      this is really wow and so visually impressive and this is one of those pages that i look at and wouldnt have a clue where it started (like when i see some of Cheryl's pages and then go find the video out of curiosity!)! love how you've used the paint clusters sort of as book ends and the shrunk journal card as an element is such a great idea!
      Iowan likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i agree ... this is BEAUTIFUL! it really caught my eye .. i'ms sup'd be doing homework right now ... and was about to log out but saw this in the gallery and HAD to come compliment you Carol. Wow - so beautifully done!
      Iowan likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love your layering, the transparent oak leaves, the paint clusters, everything. And great action shots of Connor in the trees. Wonderful page!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Electra
      This is SO well done. You have used embellies that one would not normally go for with the photos and it works perfectly!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).