mcurtt

2017-TLP-Weekly-Focus_08212017_All-About-Me_web

2017-TLP-Weekly-Focus_08212017_All-About-Me_web
mcurtt, Aug 27, 2017
Description:
Credits: Lynne Marie - Vogue, Juliette, M3 Jan 2016, Little Butterfly Wings - Day Dreamer. Sabrina’s Creations - Summer Picnic. Pink reptile Designs - All the Feels. Etc by Danyale - Clarity. Just Jaimee - Happy, Storyteller July 2017. Nancie Rowe Janitz - Color Me Happy. Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles 18.
Lynne-Marie and ForeverJoy like this.
    • lizziet5
      Congratulations! Your layout has been featured at Gallery Standouts! (August 27th)
    • Lynne-Marie
      Awesome layout!! I am inspired by your health journey. You look amazing!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Karen
      I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this layout. First of all I love that gorgeous photo of you and YES you sure don't look your age at all! I also love the background and all of the fabulous artsy and colorful bits you've added and finally I really loved learning more about you with your fabulous journaling. I'm beyond thrilled that you got a well deserved GSO!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Congratulations on your well-deserved selection as a gallery standout. What an incredibly artistic page and yet you managed to fit in both a photo and some very interesting journaling. Retirement is great. You are going to love it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).