mcurtt

2017-TLP-Weekly-Focus_06212017_Extraction_web

2017-TLP-Weekly-Focus_06212017_Extraction_web
mcurtt, Jun 24, 2017
Description:
Credits: Etc. by Danyale - Flower Fusion, Meowster, Mixed Bag. Lynn Grieveson - Marina. Mommyish - Happy. Lynne Marie - Sketchbook.
MrsPeel, KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      I love how you covered this w/ flowers and LOVE!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great extraction and I really like how you placed it among the flowers with the cute heart on the cat.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know what the problem with your pages is to me? there is SO so much to tell about them, so much beauty and soul and fun and reflection each & every time, that the way I talk/type....we can be here until next week!!!!!!!!!LOVE this all the way (as usual!) the full on page, the size of the photo and your super awesome extraction, the flowery theme, the font you chose, gorgeous gorgeous and more than gorgeous page with a superb extraction too!!!!!!! and if I am not mistaken that is you there? even more amazing!!!!!!!!! I don't think I have seen a "proper" photo of you (as in my head is your avatar which always makes me include you in the Andy Warhol superb artist tribe!!!) Awesome all over, Marilyn!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).