AlannaH

2017 Project Life Book 2 - Page 022

2017 Project Life Book 2 - Page 022
AlannaH, Nov 9, 2017
Description:
Nov Journalling Challenge

Little Green Frog Designs- Froggy Freebie Volume 13 (Template)
Little Butterfly Wings- Merci
    • cfile
      oh my goodness Alanna! First, so glad you and your boys are safe! second what a great page to do for the journal challenge. Your journaling gave me the chills at the end! So glad you took a photo of the straw paper cross and that you scrapped this so beautifully. I have often prayed at the light when I was on fumes hoping I would get through the light and to the station to get gas. Scary but so glad your guardian angel was with you on that night and you had the boys with you to pray together and talk too. Your page composition is beautiful and the centered page is unique! I love the clustering and layering of elements. beautifully scrapped. Thank you for sharing this incredible, miraculous story!
      AlannaH likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is wonderful. I love that you recorded this - what a story of faithfulness for you boys to look back on when they need to trust God with even bigger things! Love the conversations that you are having with them. Thanks so much for sharing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AlannaH
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).