adriablack

2017 - PL - MOC5 Challenge 11 8pm

2017 - PL - MOC5 Challenge 11 8pm
adriablack, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Challenge 11 - Photo @ 8pm
Journaling:
After working on setting up my Facebook page for my art and new Society 6 shop for the last several days, it was really nice to be able to tune in for Cheryl's live scrap on Friday, January 13th at 8 P.M. I always enjoy the Lilypad's chats and Cheryl's live scrap is always super fun. Here is the page that Cheryl was working on. Plus she helped me figure out the whole custom drop shadow thing that I was having issues with!

I also was able to take advantage of the live scrap to work on the MOC5 challenge of the day. It was Cheryl's template challenge and I decided to use some of the remaining unscrapped photos from Halloween! So I have finally finished October 2016!! Both of these pages use Cheryl's template for her MOC challenge.

Credits:
Font - Tox Typewriter
Bella Gypsy - Twinkle Ombre Shimmers (papers)
Allison Pennington - Glimmer: Background Basics
Gina Miller - Sleigh Bell Trims
Amy Wolff - Gilded Winter Elements
Just Jamie - Year in Review - Simple Accents
    • MrsPeel
      this is awesome!!!! wonderful idea of scrapping the live chat!!! and kudos to you on all you got done!!!! one of these days I should get organized and take up on Sarita's childhood books where I left ...but for now, the one remote thing in my life is organization LOL Gorgeous page, love that you have given us all the walk through on what is going on with you!!!!!!!
      adriablack likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love the screenshot for your photo! I'm so glad you were able to learn something in the Watch Cheryl Scrap! I'm glad you were able to get your page done too! Thanks for chatting with us. Love the kraft journal cards!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).