2017 MOC day 15

2017 MOC day 15
elk2009, Jan 17, 2017
Description:
template = Jimbo Jambo
kit = Bella Gypsy - Woof
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Woof-Digital-Scrapbook-Mini-Kit.html
    • bestcee
      Aw, they look so sweet together! The title on the curve is splendid with the design.
    • elk2009
      @bestcee Yep those photos mean so much to me...I was trying desperately to save him, but they knew he was crossing that bridge....I struggled all day to find the right photos for this challenge and when I did it just fell together...LOVE it when that happens
      bestcee likes this.
    • Chippi
      Hugs for you. It is a really lovely page!
      elk2009 likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      So sad. Losing our fur babies is so hard. I'm glad his friend could be with him and you could have these photos to remember.
      elk2009 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So tough to say goodbye. Lovingly created tribute page though.
      elk2009 likes this.
    • elk2009
      @Nightshadow kinda the reason I took these pix...they really didn't like each other...Bernie didn't like it when the cat (radar) slept on his bed. He would nose him off. 24 hours after the pix Bernie was gone.
    • Nightshadow
      @elk2009 The cat though seems to be comforting him. People say cats have a sense about these things. It's good you can scrap about this, that helps to ease the grieving process.
      elk2009 likes this.
    • Shivani
      @elk2009 Sad as thought may be this for you, I am so glad you decided to scrap and share with us all. Hugs to you. What a tender moment between these two. The big title and the cat paw and bone add to the story. Thanks for playing with me.
      elk2009 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    elk2009
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).