2017 MOC 17 Vintage
elk2009, Jan 17, 2017
Description:
template = fdd - torn #2
kit = Pink Reptile Design - Simply Chick
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Simply-Chic.html
cfile likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      GASP... this is breathtaking! Love the monochromatic scheme here, the torn photo and clustering are gorgeous! I didn't even know that kit was in the store, but it's perfect for some photos I've been wanting to scrap... THANKS for the inspiration!
      elk2009 likes this.
    • JillW
      Great vintage page!! What a treasure the photo is!! Love the layered, cropped papers at the bottom of the page!! Thanks for playing along with the inspiration challenge! :-)
      elk2009 likes this.
    • elk2009
      @keepscrappin I know I stumbled across that kit just 2 days ago...had to have it...wasn't sure I want to use the torn photo...cuz its really not LOL...Thanks for the nice words
    • elk2009
      @JillW Thank You! I only have a few pictures like this...they are truly cherrishd
    • Neverland Scraps
      Oh wow, you did such an amazing job with this layout!! I love it!!
      elk2009 likes this.
    • elk2009
    • rchansen
      Love vintage/heritage pages. This is lovely. What a beautiful photo of your parents complimented so nicely by the elements and colors you chose. Very nice.
      elk2009 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    elk2009
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).