mcurtt

2017-12_December-TLP_AJ-Day02_web

2017-12_December-TLP_AJ-Day02_web
mcurtt, Dec 7, 2017
Description:
On the 2nd day of Christmas:
Credits: Dawn Inskip - Coffeebreak, Christmas Memories Collab with MLE. Mommyish - Holiday Cheer. Quirky Hearts - M3 Nov 2014. Rebecca McMeen - Winter Wonderland, Holly Joly. Sahlin Studio - Snippets - Season for Giving, Mad for Plaid. Just Jaimee - Storyteller Asher, Storyteller July 2017. Pink Reptile Designs - Dinner Date. Nancie Rowe Janitz - Seasons Gifts. Little Butterfly Wings - What’s Cooking. Etc by Danyale - Worn Soup. Forever Joy - Comfort & Joy.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, you are brilliant!!!! I love how you re-colored your cups! I still can't figure out where you got that plate or the birdies!!!! (that font is perfect too, specially with the little cut snippet for Christmas!)
    • mcurtt
      @Dalis the plate was a plain white one from Pink Reptile Designs Dinner Date. I put a stroke around it, found some messy circles for it (I think from Sahlin Studio Mad for Plaid??) and then the poinsettia came from Dawn Inskip's collab - Christmas Memories (now I can't find that one in the shop anymore...), the holly around the plate was Nancie Rowe Janitz's. No clue on the chickadee unless it was Dawn's collab as well. I'm at work, can't check my file...
    • Nemla
      What a great stack of dishes, glad you have help ! Love the colours
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).